|Look at me looking all giddy at the gateway to 2014!|
I don't always like the holidays, each year varies, but this year I am definitely glad they are over. I was a scrooge all the way up until Christmas eve, but boy am I excited about the new year! I always like the feeling of having a fresh start. Reflecting on my life at the start of the year and deciding what I wanna get right this time (by way of resolutions) is way more exciting to me than Christmas is. This year I have six things that I want to accomplish:
1. Lose (an additional) 20 pounds (plus the 6 I gained in the last month or so);
2. Pay off those 3 debts that have been hanging over my head (you know who you are!);
3. Blog more often (about random, silly things. Why not? It's my
blog after all.);
4. Start jogging (again);
5. Take a trip somewhere I've never been; and
6. Be a better friend (I can be such an a-hole sometimes).
So that's it, that's my 2014 to-do list! What are you new year's resolutions?
Until next time!