Monday, August 11, 2014

My Close Encounter With Bill Maher


On Saturday my boyfriend and I went to the Bill Maher show at Kingsbury Hall and it was AWESOME! I got the tickets for my boyfriend as a birthday gift a few months ago because we're both fans.

I have been wanting to go to a Bill Maher show for some time now, in fact, it's on my bucket list (crossing that off right now). Sure we didn't have the best seats in the house, but Bill (don't mind the familiarity Bill) did not disappoint. We had a wonderful time and we even had a close encounter (sort of) after the show when we "ran" into him.

As we were walking back to our car we noticed a small huddle of people and a bunch of flashes going off. We got closer and saw that those people were huddling him, Bill Maher! We stood maybe within 10 feet of him and unfortunately only got a couple of far-away, not-so-clear shots of Bill before he got into his town car to leave, but that was enough for me. What a fantastic night and what a perfect ending.

-Liz

P.S. If I wasn't so in love with my boyfriend I might go after Bill, though my boyfriend tells me I'm not Bill's type.

P.S.S. There were close to 2,000 people at the show! Who knew there were so many liberal hippies in Utah?!

No comments:

Post a Comment