Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 To-Do List

Day Planner from Barnes & Noble
I love my new 2015 day planner. I am definitely trying to be inspired and live my dreams. If that's not what life is about then we're screwed.

Last year I had a list of resolutions (click here to see how I did), this year I have a to-do list:

1.) Lose (an additional) 20 pounds (plus the 4 I gained over the holidays);

2.) Scrapbook at least through 2009. That means scrapbooking about 14 different trips and events that happened between 2007 and 2009. Yes, I'm that behind, but this is the year for getting closer to being caught up;

3.) Build up my emergency fund;

4.) Get a new and professional design for my blog;

5.) Be kinder to everyone. In general I think I'm pretty nice, but if someone is mean or rude to me I tend to react the same way and that's not a good way to be; and

6.) Drink less soda. I am not giving up soda all together, but since I have a can of Diet Dr. Pepper almost every day, I think I need to cut back quite a bit.

What goals have you set up for yourself this year?

Good luck in 2015!

-Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment