Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Traveler's Notebook: Finca Vigia, The Hemingway House


Product links: Butterfly Stamps, Butterfly Stickers, & Traveler's Notebook Insert.
If you follow me on Instagram it's no secret that I have been obsessed with Traveler's Notebooks in the last year or so. It seems like I am moving away from the traditional 12" x 12" scrapbook pages more and more and instead documenting my travels in these little notebooks that measure about 4.33" x 8.25."

This particular little spread is making my heart very happy because look at all those butterflies and look at Ernest Hemingway's house in Cuba which is full of books! What's not to love? Especially when butterflies and books are two of my most favorite things. Stay tuned for my Cuba trip blog post coming soon.





Thank you so much for stopping by.

Until next time!

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment